- Click on the RefWorks logo above to login.
- Select Teesside University from the pull-down list of institutions.
- Enter your ICT account username and password into the box on this page and then login.
*The first time you login to RefWorks you will have to register by completing the online form.
You shouldn't need a Group Code - if asked for one look for the link for Shibboleth Access and then use your ICT username and password.
Succeed @ Tees Workshops
What is RefWorks
RefWorks is a web-based tool that allows you to create and manage your own personal database of useful references. You can then use these to quickly compile a bibliography for your reports and papers.
It also allows you to collaborate and share your research with colleagues.
What does it do?
- You can import references directly from a number of online databases.
- It allows you to organise, store and manage your references.
- It allows you to automatically format your bibliography in a variety of styles.
We hold various workshops on RefWorks and referencing throughout the academic year.
Check the Succeed@Tees workshops list for upcoming events for more details.
We are also happy to arrange individual tutorials - contact Patricia to arrange a time.