- Click on the RefWorks logo above to login.
- Select Teesside University from the pull-down list of institutions.
- Enter your ICT account username and password into the box on this page and then login.
*The first time you login to RefWorks you will have to register by completing the online form.
Do not try and login via the Login name and Password boxes on the RefWorks main login page - instead look for the link for Shibboleth Access and then use your university ICT username and password.
What is RefWorks
RefWorks is a web-based tool that allows you to create and manage your own personal database of useful references. You can then use these to quickly compile a bibliography for your reports and papers.
It also allows you to collaborate and share your research with colleagues.
What does it do?
- You can import references directly from a number of online databases.
- It allows you to organise, store and manage your references.
- It allows you to automatically format your bibliography in a variety of styles.
- Share your references with colleagues
We hold various workshops on RefWorks and referencing throughout the academic year.
Check the Succeed@Tees workshops list for upcoming events for more details.
We are also happy to arrange individual tutorials - contact your Academic Librarian to arrange a time.